Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Donuts I am going to eat in January. Part 2. Double chocolate.

Tricky.

One of the main motivations for my Year Without Donuts was repeated disappointments at my beloved Dunkin' Donuts.

That being said, my favorite Dunkin' Donut was the Double Chocolate. It's a chocolate-y cake donut with chocolate frosting smeared on top. What's not to like (for a fan of cake donuts, which I am)?

But at my last few visits to Dunkin' Donuts, I found the double chocolates to be wither unavailable or sadly stale.

So there's my dilemma. When I return to a time when it's okay to eat donuts, do I risk another disappointing experience? Do I dare return to Dunkin' Donuts where they no longer bake 'em fresh in the store but truck them in from Tennessee?

Maybe this guy has an answer.
 
Hmm.

Maybe I need to just make my own Double chocolate donuts.


No comments:

Post a Comment