Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Worshipping at Home

No longer must you go to a house of worship, say Dunkin' Donuts, to partake of a Holy Donut.

Now you can indulge in the torus of love from your own home.

Doughnuts: Simple and Delicious Recipes to Make at HomeDoughnuts: Simple and Delicious Recipes to Make at Home features the most delicious cookbook cover I've ever seen.

And it contains not only old favorites, but new designer recipes that include tequila, for instance. That's sure to get your day started right.

Take a look. And if you make some of the recipes in the book, don't forget to share them with us here. We're always eager to share pictures of holy donuts. Contact me on Twitter when you're ready to share the love.

Love, peace and sprinkles to you all.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the old school font they picked for the title as well. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, doesn't it look great? I need to get this book one day...

    ReplyDelete